Vanessa is an accomplished speaker and event chair. If you are looking for a vibrant host of your event, be it a one-hour in-house session, a business planning day, or a large-scale event for hundreds of participants, in Australia or overseas, contact Vanessa to discuss how she can make your event fabulous and ensure that it runs smoothly.
Recent Speaking engagements
- TEDxATOAdelaide speaker “What if?”. I applied for and was granted the first Australian public sector internal TEDx license. After leaving the organisation, I passed over the license to another employee and was subsequently invited to speak at the event.
- 2017 Invited panellist Social learning: A cost-effective initiative to drive ROI & growth of a self-driven learning community, 2nd Annual Online & e-Learning Summit,. Sydney, June.
- 2016 Invited panellist Management Vs Leadership in the Public Sector, South Australian Public Sector Managers, Officers and Emerging Leaders’ Summit, 26 July.
- Invited speaker Personal Learning networks and why you need one EduTECH Workplace Learning Congress, 30 & 31 May, Brisbane Convention Centre
- Invited Expert speaker Personal learning networks and why you need one 2nd Annual Public Sector Women in Leadership SA & NT Summit. 2 & 3 March, Adelaide Convention Centre.
- Invited keynote speaker Knowledge is power: Embracing new approaches to learning and development, HR Leaders Forum 23 & 24 February, Sydney.
- 2015 Invited conference chair Learning at work summit, Sydney, 27 & 28 October, A&C Events.
- Invited workshop presentation SoMe so what? Social media for learning. The Learning Assembly Conference, Melbourne.
- 2014 Invited expert panel member, “Future fail: Lessons from learning leaders Learning @ Work conference & Expo, Sydney, October, A&C Events.