Supercharge your leadership is a group coaching program for managers and leaders who want to go from starting out or hitting a ceiling to being a successful leader where people trust you, want to work for you, & you are happy and excited about what you do!
The skills that got you here won’t help you to get to where you want to be, and they won’t help you to flourish in the role. Many managers get promoted because they are good at what they do – a good technician, or salesperson, or administrator, etc but the truth is, managing people is a whole different thing!
You don’t just absorb how to be a good manager or leader; you’re not born with it – you have to learn it (and most business degrees don’t actually teach you this).
- The good news is that you CAN learn and start applying your skills straight away.
- You’ll cover the fundamentals of great people management – you can apply the principles straight away even if you are not in a management role.
- It doesn’t matter how old or young you are, or how experienced you are, you will improve your management and leadership skills
- Anyone who wants to or has made the move to be a manager needs to supercharge their skills
- Simple, easy to apply strategies to solve your people problems, that will lead to a happier life for you and your staff (& your partners and kids too!)
Supercharge your leadership
programs are all about making it easier, more enjoyable, and successful for you and your team
Transform your skills and change your life
With years of experience as a manager and senior leader, I’ll condense years of learning and practice in how to be a great manager into simple, easy, actionable steps that will change not only your life, but the lives of everyone around you.
I really mean that! A manager is in a powerful position – use that power to give yourself a better life, supercharge the joy and productivity in the people you manage and work with, and have the time and space to love the people you share your life with.
The program runs for 8 weeks via Zoom with a different theme each week. You will develop an individual goal to work on throughout the program and receive coaching, mentoring, and feedback.