Supercharge your leadership is for managers and leaders who want to go from starting out or hitting a ceiling to:
Being a successful leader where people trust you, want to work for you, & you are happy and excited about what you do!
The skills that get you there won’t help you there, and they won’t help you to flourish in the role. Many managers get promoted because they are good at what they do – a good technician, or salesperson, or administrator, etc but the truth is, managing people is a whole different thing!
You don’t just absorb how to be a good manager or leader; you’re not born with it – you have to learn it (and most business degrees don’t actually teach you this).
- The good news is that you CAN learn and start applying your skills straight away.
- You’ll cover the fundamentals of great people management – you can apply the principles straight away even if you are not in a management role.
- It doesn’t matter how old or young you are, or how experienced you are, when you take on a management role you will be prepared
- Anyone who wants to or has made the move to be a manager needs to supercharge their skills
- Simple, easy to apply strategies to solve your people problems, that will lead to a happier life for you and your staff (& your partners and kids too!)
“So much of what we call management consists of making it difficult for people to work.” (Peter Drucker)
Supercharge your leadership courses are all about making it easier, more enjoyable, and successful for you and your team
- If you work on yourself to improve the way you interact with people, everyone benefits – even your partner and children!
- You can’t wait for that perfect team, that perfect workplace, that perfect manager – if you want things to change you need to take action and make work easier for yourself and others
- When you build better business relationships, lead from a position of generosity, and take a collaborative approach to working with others, your business and people flourish – hard on the problems, soft on the people
Transform your skills and change your life
With years of experience as a manager and senior leader, I’ll condense years of learning and practice in how to be a great manager into simple, easy, actionable steps that will change not only your life, but the lives of everyone around you.
I really mean that! A manager is in a powerful position – use that power to give yourself a better life, supercharge the joy and productivity in the people you manage and work with, and have the time and space to love the people you share your life with.